AstroThoughts

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Barring a fight with a girl at Ernie's birthday party tonight, I don't think today could be a bad day. My brother let me sleep in today, by not turning the TV up super loud when he woke up. Then I got to see Tim and Karmo for the first time in a long time. She DID get me a wicked gift. Actually, 2 gifts. Neither of them were an Astroboy costume, but they were both Astroboy paraphenalia: a cellphone dangly thing, and a pair of Astroboy seatbelt shoulder pads. Now the anticipation of buying a car is at an alarmingly high level. I can actually feel the added psi's of pressure on my brain.

Her pictures of the Indian wedding she went to were cool. I now know that I would never be able to marry an Indian girl in a traditional wedding. I'd just go crazy having to pose for so many parts of the wedding. If someone tried to feed me cake, I'd shove it back in their face. "Sorry grandma, I didn't mean to make you choke by pushing the cake into your mouth."

But seriously, it was good to actually go out with people who didn't bail or change plans 15 minutes before they said they'd be somewhere. And the usual argument that we got into about high level things was also refreshing. Btw, in case you didn't already know, Karmun's a princess.

So, off to Erno's for some Mongoloid and bowling. Should be good. Like wood, understood?

~Gers-O

PS Gaytard is a good demeaning word to use on people.