I looked at my past few posts, and they're garbage. What a bunch of garabaga. Just 1 or 2 liners with random thoughts that supposedly sum up what I'm thinking at the moment. Sheeesh.
But wait. They did sum up what I was thinking. They did. Well, my mind has been racing lately. Racing like a race car. And every time I sat down to put some of it down here, for Astro, I got completely overwhelmed with everything I wanted to write, and I ended up just writing a little bit. It's like how when you're super diarrhea-ish, and you really need to do some brown laser action; you know you need to go, but sometimes you can only let a little out. It's weird like that. Or when you have the flu. You need to throw up after you had 3 bowls of cereal for breakfast with a fever. But you only throw up spit, because your mouth is preparing for what's coming soon. So just a little saliva instead of the whole breakfast. It's weird, I know.
It's not like I'll go back and write about the stuff that was on my mind either. It's gone. With the wind. Wind is gone. I thought those things, but like I said, my mind has been racing, so it has raced past the moment, and I can't go back. Like in Prince of Persia - sometimes the ground fall under you as you're running, so you can't go back. One way traffic only.
That's okay though. Soon enough I do vacation seriously, and then I return to mo money mo problems. That equals Serious Problems. Simple addition.
~Gers-O
But wait. They did sum up what I was thinking. They did. Well, my mind has been racing lately. Racing like a race car. And every time I sat down to put some of it down here, for Astro, I got completely overwhelmed with everything I wanted to write, and I ended up just writing a little bit. It's like how when you're super diarrhea-ish, and you really need to do some brown laser action; you know you need to go, but sometimes you can only let a little out. It's weird like that. Or when you have the flu. You need to throw up after you had 3 bowls of cereal for breakfast with a fever. But you only throw up spit, because your mouth is preparing for what's coming soon. So just a little saliva instead of the whole breakfast. It's weird, I know.
It's not like I'll go back and write about the stuff that was on my mind either. It's gone. With the wind. Wind is gone. I thought those things, but like I said, my mind has been racing, so it has raced past the moment, and I can't go back. Like in Prince of Persia - sometimes the ground fall under you as you're running, so you can't go back. One way traffic only.
That's okay though. Soon enough I do vacation seriously, and then I return to mo money mo problems. That equals Serious Problems. Simple addition.
~Gers-O

<< Home