AstroThoughts

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Those things that we complain about....those are the things we really have to realize that we're responsible for. Like how I complain that people shouldn't be stupid. That's my fault, for not edyakating people to remove stupidness.

But seriously, things we complain about are our own faults. They are our own responsibilities. If you complain about something, then it's your own fault. Like if you complain about bad drivers. Sure, that person cut you off. Or that person is making a U-turn in front of you. Or even better, that person is stopped in the middle of the intersection because the light turned red before the traffic cleared out of the intersection. But seriously, whose fault is it? It's your own. It's your own fault for getting angry/annoyed/complaining about it. If you just let it go, then it wouldn't be an issue. People usually don't purposely do things wrong. They do it because of laziness, or because of selfishness, or because of greed, or because of pride, etc, etc, etc. And by people, I mean myself too. It's not just everyone else who does stuff wrong. I do it too. But if I just think that I'm always right and other people are wrong, then really, who's fault is it? My own.

So next time you complain about something, remember: it's your own fault. Now you just have to figure out why.

~Gers-O