Judging by how fast and how furious the responses have been to my last Astrothoughts entry, I'm fine. The post was about someone else. I'm doing more than fine. I closed my first 2 accounts this week at work, so I'm definitely fine. And I get to sleep in 3 days a week. And I reformatted my computer. And I'm going golfing this weekend.
I'm good at hyping myself up.
Speaking of hyping up, there are a couple of things that've made me super hyped about things. Recently, there was this guy who reviewed Halo 2 for Xbox. It reads like this:
“Halo 2 is a lot like Halo 1, only it’s Halo 1 on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas ... And, the ninjas are all on fire, too.” – Jason Jones, Bungie Studios
Holy cow, that's hype. And then there was the hype in Matrix: Revisited. There was a guy in it who said something like "we shouldn't call them Matrix 2 and 3. It should be Matrix squared and cubed, because that's how good they're gonna be."
That's hype.
~Gers-O
I'm good at hyping myself up.
Speaking of hyping up, there are a couple of things that've made me super hyped about things. Recently, there was this guy who reviewed Halo 2 for Xbox. It reads like this:
“Halo 2 is a lot like Halo 1, only it’s Halo 1 on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas ... And, the ninjas are all on fire, too.” – Jason Jones, Bungie Studios
Holy cow, that's hype. And then there was the hype in Matrix: Revisited. There was a guy in it who said something like "we shouldn't call them Matrix 2 and 3. It should be Matrix squared and cubed, because that's how good they're gonna be."
That's hype.
~Gers-O

<< Home