I went to sleep last night, after studying for the CPH, at 12. I figured, if I sleep for 7 hours, I'll be plenty rested for the test. Of course, my mind was racing with all the stuff I had just read, and I couldn't get to sleep until 3:30. So, that left me with about 3 hours of sleep, because I woke up early too (around 6:15). The whole way down on the subway, I was thinking how I hoped I didn't fall partially asleep during the test. But I didn't. I didn't even feel tired until the afternoon, and even then, I didn't nap. And now I'm back to feeling super awake again. I'm writing all of this because I really wanna figure out what makes me not sleep. I figure it's a combination of what I did in the previous few days, and what I have coming up, and what I've been eating. I've been eating pretty well lately. I think I've lost some weight even.
The point of all of this is that if I can pinpoint what it is that allows me to stay awake (or in some cases keeps me awake) I can then patent that idea and sell it. What a great product that would be, eh? "Never Need Sleep Again!" It already sounds like a spam mail message.
~Gers-O
The point of all of this is that if I can pinpoint what it is that allows me to stay awake (or in some cases keeps me awake) I can then patent that idea and sell it. What a great product that would be, eh? "Never Need Sleep Again!" It already sounds like a spam mail message.
~Gers-O

<< Home