I've always known the Japanese people are a little different. But today I saw that they can make good scary movies. I saw the Japanese version of The Grudge, and it was mildly scary. But moreso than that, it has - possibly - the best/funniest/most classic line of any movie that I've ever seen. Of course it's in Japanese, but the line is one word, and it's the same in english anyways. When the main female character asks the little kid what his name is, he stares at her for a few seconds, and then, without moving his head or any other body part except for his mouth, he says, in a voice that is WAY too deep for a kid his age, "Toshio!". It was crazy. I laughed so hard. And then I went back to watch it twice more, cause me and Moog found it so funny. I hope that they spliced that part into the English version, so that people all across North America can also see the craziness of this kid's only line in the movie. That also makes it more special, since it's the ONLY thing the kid says in the whole movie.
Man, I wish my name was Toshio.
~Gers-O
Man, I wish my name was Toshio.
~Gers-O

<< Home