What's up?! That's what I had to say to myself several times today. I've been winning like the Red Sox today. I attribute it to the 5 hours of sleep last night. A nice short night of sleep sometimes brings me back to my senses. Lemme explain.
1. My boss calls me on my cell at 9am. What's up?! He wanted me to look up directions to a meeting this morning. We got the client. What's up?!
2. I get to work (late, because of the phone call) and my co-worker asks me to go for a coffee break right away. What's up?!
3. I stumble upon a great lunch - something like shell pasta with crazy amazing cheese/tomato sauce with grilled chicken and onions. What's UP.
4. I, finally, after 2 weeks of hounding him, get this prospect - who I thought was avoiding me - to agree to a meeting (and I actually get to go on this meeting, so double amazing; triple amazing if you add all the punctuation in this sentence).
5. RBC's gonna retroactively pay for all the tests that I paid for by myself in the past 8 months. Suckers. What's UP!?
6. I'm up to $16K in online poker with play money. That's super hot. Not hot like Paris Hilton says, but hot like how I say it. Just ask me to say it the next time you see me.
7. My new haircut makes me look like I'm.......WHAT'S UP!?
~Gers-O
1. My boss calls me on my cell at 9am. What's up?! He wanted me to look up directions to a meeting this morning. We got the client. What's up?!
2. I get to work (late, because of the phone call) and my co-worker asks me to go for a coffee break right away. What's up?!
3. I stumble upon a great lunch - something like shell pasta with crazy amazing cheese/tomato sauce with grilled chicken and onions. What's UP.
4. I, finally, after 2 weeks of hounding him, get this prospect - who I thought was avoiding me - to agree to a meeting (and I actually get to go on this meeting, so double amazing; triple amazing if you add all the punctuation in this sentence).
5. RBC's gonna retroactively pay for all the tests that I paid for by myself in the past 8 months. Suckers. What's UP!?
6. I'm up to $16K in online poker with play money. That's super hot. Not hot like Paris Hilton says, but hot like how I say it. Just ask me to say it the next time you see me.
7. My new haircut makes me look like I'm.......WHAT'S UP!?
~Gers-O

<< Home