This is the part where I take off and leave the other suckers in my dust. I'm beginning to feel the focus of work sharpening, as well as outside work. Which is good. For a while I was just working and then doing my best to become the world's best chillaxer. But chillaxation isn't the best use of time. I'm reading much more lately (unfortunately, or fortunately, it's not pleasure reading), and I'm learning at almost the same pace as I was when I was in university. Seriously, I feel like I should be reviewing all the time, because there's gonna be an exam around the corner.
Hopefully, if everything clicks and goes right, I'll be out of my current position in less than a year. Then, the good times willl certainly roll. I'll buy everyone a Reese peanut butter cup if that happens by December.
~gers-O (it looks better with the small "G", eh?)
Hopefully, if everything clicks and goes right, I'll be out of my current position in less than a year. Then, the good times willl certainly roll. I'll buy everyone a Reese peanut butter cup if that happens by December.
~gers-O (it looks better with the small "G", eh?)

<< Home