AstroThoughts

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Man, I miss winter already. I couldn't sleep yesterday night, so I was looking through some old pictures on my computer, and there are so many good pictures from winter activities like Christmas Pure Diamonds and just regular wintery things. Snow makes everything look good, and the things we do in winter are more fun than summer I think.

I miss my winter jacket the most. That thing is pure amazingness. I can't wait to wear it again. I can't wait for fall. That feeling of going back to school, except I don't have to go back to school. I like that feeling. It's a comforting feeling. The colour change (even for me) of the leaves, and the smell of autumn at my parents' place is what I like the most. I hope that I can plan a driving trip somewhere for the fall, because that's really the time to do driving trips.

Sigh...............

~Gers-O