You know things are super back to normal when I'm awake at 2:30 on a Sunday night. And I didn't sleep in (on the contrary, I got very little sleep last night), and I didn't take a nap in the afternoon (although I would have loved to), and I didn't eat anything before I went to sleep (except for orange juice, but that doesn't keep me awake).
No. Rather, it's her.
I still can't believe how absorbed my mind has been for the last day and a half with her.
I went golfing today, and I'm normally pretty serious and focused when I'm over the ball. But today I couldn't concentrate at all. I hit so many retarded shots because I wasn't even thinking about golf.
It's not normally this strong. But she was so sweet and absolutely unforgettable that my mind keeps replaying everything over and over again.
So as if I don't have enough trouble sleeping....now she's keeping me awake.
~Gers-O
No. Rather, it's her.
I still can't believe how absorbed my mind has been for the last day and a half with her.
I went golfing today, and I'm normally pretty serious and focused when I'm over the ball. But today I couldn't concentrate at all. I hit so many retarded shots because I wasn't even thinking about golf.
It's not normally this strong. But she was so sweet and absolutely unforgettable that my mind keeps replaying everything over and over again.
So as if I don't have enough trouble sleeping....now she's keeping me awake.
~Gers-O

<< Home