Well, with daylight saving time off, I've slept really really well. I love waking up when it's dark. It's a great feeling. And I like it being dark when work is finishing up. The only thing better is snow. A snowy night is my favourite weather to be in, drive in, or be inside in. It's nice to be outside in weather like that when you're dressed properly, because everything looks so good. Snow makes things look clean and neat which are things I love. Then it's also fun to drive in because you slide around everwhere and you get that nervous feeling of having $20 000 or more of machine sliding around and there's always that possibility that you'll hit something somewhere, and that makes it exciting. And being inside is cool too, because it makes you feel cozy and warm when you see it snowing outside.
Plus I get to wear my awesome winter coat. I can't wait to wear it.
_______________
I really can't keep my mind off of her lately. And by lately I mean since Friday. I'm past some stuff, but I'm either regressing or opening up new stuff to constantly think of about her. I talked to someone about her today, and all I did was come up with like 10 different possibilities for what could be the reality of the whole thing. And the constant contact with her doesn't help. I mean, it does help in that I'm like a little kid everytime I get a message from her or hear her speak. But it doesn't help in that I can't stop thinking about her for hours after.
If there were an emoticon for me doing my "I'm thinking about something" face, I'd type it in here.
~Gers-O
Plus I get to wear my awesome winter coat. I can't wait to wear it.
_______________
I really can't keep my mind off of her lately. And by lately I mean since Friday. I'm past some stuff, but I'm either regressing or opening up new stuff to constantly think of about her. I talked to someone about her today, and all I did was come up with like 10 different possibilities for what could be the reality of the whole thing. And the constant contact with her doesn't help. I mean, it does help in that I'm like a little kid everytime I get a message from her or hear her speak. But it doesn't help in that I can't stop thinking about her for hours after.
If there were an emoticon for me doing my "I'm thinking about something" face, I'd type it in here.
~Gers-O

<< Home