I had a couple of really good hair days this week. Most notably, Tuesday was an insanely good hair day. 2 weeks and 3 days seems to be the timeline to perfection. Of course, this is all ungelled. If I put gel in my hair, then it's on. Tomorrow I will. And it'll be on. But I only have a few good days left, and then my hair will be long. Too bad it has such a short lifespan.
The Christmas party this year is gonna be the last one I put on. There isn't much interest in it anymore. I'm surprised at how many people don't appreciate the work involved in putting on a good party. Not all of my parties have been good, but a few were. And they took money and time to put on. But it's time to move on. At least I'll miss them. This'll be the beginning of my birthday promise - that the list of people I invite to things will be whittled down to the core. I think recently the core has become quite small. Smaller than all peoples would ever have imagined.
~Gers-O
The Christmas party this year is gonna be the last one I put on. There isn't much interest in it anymore. I'm surprised at how many people don't appreciate the work involved in putting on a good party. Not all of my parties have been good, but a few were. And they took money and time to put on. But it's time to move on. At least I'll miss them. This'll be the beginning of my birthday promise - that the list of people I invite to things will be whittled down to the core. I think recently the core has become quite small. Smaller than all peoples would ever have imagined.
~Gers-O

<< Home