Well, I didn't come back a winner financially, but I came back a winner mentally. What a great vacation. Fun everyday, and nothing to worry about when I came back either. I'm ready to get back to normal life and work now. I even feel fitter now that I've taken some time to sleep properly. I'm gonna plan to take vacation the week before Christmas every year. I'm so used to having time off during Christmas that I don't think I would be able to work very well if I were in the office.
Vegas was as exciting as people had made it out to be. It was basically Niagara Falls times 100. I learned how to play craps. I lost alot of money at craps, but at one point I was definitely up $140. So, all in all, it was a good time gambling. But after the 3rd day, I was totally not interested in any more gambling. Instead, I found the best pair of sunglasses ever, and a cool jacket. Better return on those 2 items than on any gambling.
Now on to Christmas. And then fun for a week and then New Year's. I can't hardly wait.
~Gers-O
Vegas was as exciting as people had made it out to be. It was basically Niagara Falls times 100. I learned how to play craps. I lost alot of money at craps, but at one point I was definitely up $140. So, all in all, it was a good time gambling. But after the 3rd day, I was totally not interested in any more gambling. Instead, I found the best pair of sunglasses ever, and a cool jacket. Better return on those 2 items than on any gambling.
Now on to Christmas. And then fun for a week and then New Year's. I can't hardly wait.
~Gers-O

<< Home