I couldn't sleep last night. I think I sort of slept a little from 5 until 7, but really l was awake. And I didn't feel tired all day. Now I'm just sort of tired a little, but I haven't stopped finding this situation strange. It's an irregular pattern, but I just can't seem to go more than 8 months without having some sort of sleeping problem. Let's see how long this one lasts. I originally started this blog as a way to write down what I used to send in e-mail form to people late at night when I couldn't sleep. It has returned to that use. I hope I can sleep tonight. Even though I don't consciously feel tired when I can't sleep, I know that I'm not working at full capacity mentally, and I get scared when I'm driving, because I know that my reaction time will be slow.
Well, I'm gonna go lie in bed. Let's see what happens.
~Gers-O
Well, I'm gonna go lie in bed. Let's see what happens.
~Gers-O

<< Home