If you think hard, you can imagine winter right now. It's cool enough in the evenings to trigger memories of last winter. I think there's gonna be some serious snow this winter, simply because we kinda got ripped off last year. We can only hope that this winter is like the one 3 years ago. That was some serious snow.
I'm finally getting back to the happy self that I always was. I can picture New York now, and I can see the good times in the fall, when I may or may not be in school. I'm kinda leaning towards not going back, but I'll see what happens in the next 2 weeks. If I don't go back, then it starts: work. Otherwise, it's just 8 months until the end. Of course, there's still a year or so of starting up. But it'll be the official end of being a kid. I'm predicting it'll be a great year, like 2001. Like when Tiger was winning every major. Like when winter was winter. Like when September 11th hadn't happened yet. It'll be good.
~Gers-O
I'm finally getting back to the happy self that I always was. I can picture New York now, and I can see the good times in the fall, when I may or may not be in school. I'm kinda leaning towards not going back, but I'll see what happens in the next 2 weeks. If I don't go back, then it starts: work. Otherwise, it's just 8 months until the end. Of course, there's still a year or so of starting up. But it'll be the official end of being a kid. I'm predicting it'll be a great year, like 2001. Like when Tiger was winning every major. Like when winter was winter. Like when September 11th hadn't happened yet. It'll be good.
~Gers-O

<< Home