September and beyond will be great this year.
I'm coming to a final decision about how to do my creditation stuff. I'm leaning so far towards not doing it through school that I'm almost falling over. I have to talk to my boss about working for him full time while I do the studying necessary to be a full associate advisor. Hopefully they'll pay for some of what I would normally pay for. I think I've already shown them that I deserve it, but you know how companies are with paying their employees what they deserve.
In the meantime/in between time, there's the matter of her to get closure on. It's almost closed, but a few rays of light are peeking through the door. If there were an emoticon to describe how I feel about all of it, it'd be a face that looked like this: :I Which is basically a non-emotional face. I'm not sure what to think.
Smallville is basically over. This season will be the end of the goodness, as it is with many WB shows. They'll start making it into a soap opera now, and just try to "entertain" the viewer each week with "something" to watch. It won't necessarily be a good show, but it'll be entertaining. Every so often, they'll throw in a Superman moment, just to keep the hardcore fans happy. But other than that, it's like how Dawson's Creek became a teen dramatic soap opera after the 3rd season. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
~Gers-O
I'm coming to a final decision about how to do my creditation stuff. I'm leaning so far towards not doing it through school that I'm almost falling over. I have to talk to my boss about working for him full time while I do the studying necessary to be a full associate advisor. Hopefully they'll pay for some of what I would normally pay for. I think I've already shown them that I deserve it, but you know how companies are with paying their employees what they deserve.
In the meantime/in between time, there's the matter of her to get closure on. It's almost closed, but a few rays of light are peeking through the door. If there were an emoticon to describe how I feel about all of it, it'd be a face that looked like this: :I Which is basically a non-emotional face. I'm not sure what to think.
Smallville is basically over. This season will be the end of the goodness, as it is with many WB shows. They'll start making it into a soap opera now, and just try to "entertain" the viewer each week with "something" to watch. It won't necessarily be a good show, but it'll be entertaining. Every so often, they'll throw in a Superman moment, just to keep the hardcore fans happy. But other than that, it's like how Dawson's Creek became a teen dramatic soap opera after the 3rd season. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
~Gers-O

<< Home