AstroThoughts

Thursday, September 23, 2004

My voice got really good this week. I go through these phases where my voice is really adolescent-sounding. I don't know why. But I sound like an awkward teenager during those times. But this week my voice has sounded alot better to me. Of course, that's all just in my head, because in real life my voice sounds retarded as usual. But at least I'm happy with it.

Work got so good this week. I'm gonna give it my best shot for a year and see how far I can get. I need to start earning real-people money before I can believe that this job is really for me. But I think it'll happen. I really want it to happen. I don't think I'm super patient, but for this I've been pretty good.

And now I'm gonna go watch my WB shows. A new season, a new start. A new super slippery swarm sat silenty, said Sally.

~Gers-O