AstroThoughts

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Today was such a great day. I slept in for the first time in a while. I actually slept until around 2. It was that good kind of sleep, where I woke up around 11, and then looked at the clock and went back to sleep. Then I woke up at 12 again when Scout called. Then I just lay in bed for half an hour, called him back and told him I'm not going shopping with him, and then went back to sleep for an hour and a half. I was so super relaxed during my sleep too. Besides being sick, I don't get good sleep like that most of the time.

Then, I didn't have anything to do all day. That's also a great feeling. I watched golf for the afternoon, ate lunch, and cleaned up my desk from the stuff that had been piling up. Then in the evening I went to a friend's birthday. That was super fun too, because there was a good mix of people, and for the most part, they were all really nice people. I even saw a girl that I volunteer with. I met someone who I had only heard about for years, and she had only heard of me for years as well. In general, it was a good time. I think it was good because it reminded me of high school so much, and that was definitely the most fun prolonged period of time that I can remember.

I hope this keeps up. Good parties are hard to come by, but when they happen, it's magic.

~Gers-O