AstroThoughts

Saturday, September 11, 2004

I forgot to mention that now that the summer of 1998 is over, the fall and winter of 2004 begins. Unlike the summer, everything now is brand new. So the break ups end now. No more break ups for another 4 years, I think. And by then some of you will be married, so I really do hope that it is the end of the break ups.

In completely unrelated news, I'm seriously looking at buying a car soon. I think you become a real adult when you buy one or more of the following items:

1. Your own car, with your own money

2. Your own house/apartment/condo with your own money

3. Your own vaccuum cleaner, again, with your own money

If you have purchased any of these items, with your own money, then you are an adult. If not, then you may or may not be an adult.

I don't think there has been any single daydream that has occurred more frequently than my dream of the first time I drive my first car. And even in my dreams, I have no specific model in mind. The only thing I know is the feeling that I'll have. And it'll be splendid.

~Gers-O