If you listen to Frou Frou's "Let Go" (from the Garden State soundtrack), you'll definitely feel better. If you're feeling bad, you'll feel better, and if you're feeling good, you'll feel better. So go listen to it. It's a good song.
Today I got respect from my boss. He wasn't at work because of Roshashana. So he called me to let me know. But he also told me about how an account we're working on was being refused by management because someone at the bank had the account and didn't want us to take it from him. The cool part is that my boss supported me when I said that we could take the account if we wanted it. He even called me in the evening to update me on the account. Of course it helps that we'll get paid like NHL players if we get the account, but still, he said that we're going after this one based on principle. I hope we do get it. I want it more because someone's trying to keep it from us. Hopefully we come to some sort of compromise, like the NHLPA and the owners..........
~Gers-O
Today I got respect from my boss. He wasn't at work because of Roshashana. So he called me to let me know. But he also told me about how an account we're working on was being refused by management because someone at the bank had the account and didn't want us to take it from him. The cool part is that my boss supported me when I said that we could take the account if we wanted it. He even called me in the evening to update me on the account. Of course it helps that we'll get paid like NHL players if we get the account, but still, he said that we're going after this one based on principle. I hope we do get it. I want it more because someone's trying to keep it from us. Hopefully we come to some sort of compromise, like the NHLPA and the owners..........
~Gers-O

<< Home