4:00 is a good time to finish work. It's also a good time to go to sleep. So I'll keep this brief.
I went to play basketball today, with a bunch of guys who play on Friday nights. I'm no baller or anything, but I did have one amazing play, where I blocked a pass, threw the ball forward, tipped it over the head of another player, and then ran in for a layup. That's about all the greatness I experienced. But still.
I got elbowed in the nose, and my nose bled for about 10 minutes. I went to the girls bathroom, cause the guys one was super far away. Their bathroom isn't any different from ours, besides the lack of urinals. Which made me think: why don't we call toilets fecenals?
~Gers-O
I went to play basketball today, with a bunch of guys who play on Friday nights. I'm no baller or anything, but I did have one amazing play, where I blocked a pass, threw the ball forward, tipped it over the head of another player, and then ran in for a layup. That's about all the greatness I experienced. But still.
I got elbowed in the nose, and my nose bled for about 10 minutes. I went to the girls bathroom, cause the guys one was super far away. Their bathroom isn't any different from ours, besides the lack of urinals. Which made me think: why don't we call toilets fecenals?
~Gers-O

<< Home