AstroThoughts

Sunday, November 14, 2004

I'm seriously winning the blogging award for this past week. Nobody has been updating their pages, while I have generated 60 visits to my page this week. Times are good.

Anyways, I just finished doing some grocery shopping, and I went to a new grocery store, because I had the use of a car today. So, I got to pick up some new stuff that isn't at my regular grocery store. The main point of this rambling paragraph is to tell you that I have found the best butter chicken sauce sold in any regular grocery store. And it's PC. C'mon....if it's good enough for the President to choose, then it HAS to be good enough for you. I haven't eaten it yet, but I just marinated chicken thighs in it, and it smells GREAT. I'd definitely say my sense of smell is my most acute one, so I'm thinking that if this sauce tastes as good as it smells, we're gonna have to alert Indian Kitchen that we're not going to need their dining services any more. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this exciting new product!

Other than that, I've gone LIVE now. Xbox live wasn't all it was cracked up to be when I just had Halo2. But, now that I found a used version of Tiger Woods 2005, I've found my place in the online world. Tiger Woods was one of my favourite games before it went online. Now it's defnitely in a solid 3rd place (behind the original Mario Kart and Uniracers, both sold separately for your SNES). I'm gonna have to show some serious self-control and not play too much of it, because, as most of you know, I have serious stamina when it comes to video games. It's just a talent I was blessed with.

Also, I've been losing weight lately. My watch almost fits around my biceps. Okay, not really, but it is sliding up and down my wrist quite freely. I think it's the lack of working out and the hours of watching TV/playing video games that has triggered this loss of mass. By my estimates, which are rough at best, I'd say I've dropped around 8 pounds since a month ago. That means by January I'll be down to a cool 160. That's like my weight in grade 9. I'll be a niner again. You guys can call me that if you want. I'll pretend to be offended, but inside I'll be beaming.

~Gers-O