AstroThoughts
Saturday, November 06, 2004
Oh,and I don't like useless people: people who lack even basic skills or any social grace at all. So if you know any people like that, tell them not to meet me.
~Gers-O
posted by Gerson @
4:03 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Gerson
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
4:00 is a good time to finish work. It's also a g...
What's up?! That's what I had to say to myself se...
As if the IDEA of winter coming wasn't enough, her...
I'm absolutely beat today. I had such a weirdly s...
My question for today is: who is the joke on? Is ...
I regularly hand out advice to people: in e-mails,...
If you wanna see a really bad picture of me, taken...
Something to aspire to. I've gotta try harder. ~...
I went to sleep last night, after studying for the...
You know I'm all about the pop queens, so obviousl...
<< Home