So A Keys was super duper amazing. She was really really good. I can't believe that she sang so well for such a long time, continuously, with only a brief 2 minute break in the middle. She's definitely going to be a long-lasting talent.
It turned out that there were a tonne of Canadian artists at the concert, because of the AIDS charity it was supporting. I was super surprised to see Nelly Furtado there. She was almost as good as Alicia Keys. Her voice was so strong and she has pretty good stage presence too. Melanie Durrant was also not bad, but not as refined and polished as she could be one day. Keisha Chante was garbage. She needs to learn how to sing on key, as well as learn some new dance moves, other than the stupid shaky leg thing she does ALL the time. Swollen Members were dumb as usual.
So now the push to Christmas begins. I'm gonna start getting the Christmas season planned out for myself this weekend. I want to make the most of it (aka, seeing as many people as possible, as many times as possible) this year, so I'm gonna try to schedule everyone and everything in as tightly as possible, putting off sleep to the new year. 2005 will be all about sleep.
~Gers-O
It turned out that there were a tonne of Canadian artists at the concert, because of the AIDS charity it was supporting. I was super surprised to see Nelly Furtado there. She was almost as good as Alicia Keys. Her voice was so strong and she has pretty good stage presence too. Melanie Durrant was also not bad, but not as refined and polished as she could be one day. Keisha Chante was garbage. She needs to learn how to sing on key, as well as learn some new dance moves, other than the stupid shaky leg thing she does ALL the time. Swollen Members were dumb as usual.
So now the push to Christmas begins. I'm gonna start getting the Christmas season planned out for myself this weekend. I want to make the most of it (aka, seeing as many people as possible, as many times as possible) this year, so I'm gonna try to schedule everyone and everything in as tightly as possible, putting off sleep to the new year. 2005 will be all about sleep.
~Gers-O

<< Home