Holy crappy, I was super tired today at work. I didn't sleep until 2, and I was basically trying to stay awake the entire day. Hopefully I sleep well tonight, cause I don't want this to transfer on to the weekend.
Anyways, I feel for Andy, the young Harvard graduate who was fired today on The Apprentice. He was my guy, who I hoped would win it all. I'm pretty sure Kelly is gonna win now, but we'll see. I was also hoping Andy would win because he represents me in my workplace: new, young, inexperienced, good looking, amazing, fantabulous.........:D I kinda thought he was in trouble when he bribed the workers, but that didn't seem to be a factor in the end; he lost because......well, I don't know why. If I were Donald Trump, I'd watch out for crazy Apprentice-losers, because he fires some of them for absolutely retarded reasons, and I'm sure some of them will want to seek their revenge on him.
Monday may be the day that I find out that my boss closed on a huge client, which means that things will change for me. The future's already looking good, but when you add the fact that they can get better, that's just fantabulous.
And, today I got my Weezer cd's, after almost 2 months of waiting. Now I can listen to the fantabulous sounds of Weezer all night long.
fantabulous count: 3
~Gers-O
Anyways, I feel for Andy, the young Harvard graduate who was fired today on The Apprentice. He was my guy, who I hoped would win it all. I'm pretty sure Kelly is gonna win now, but we'll see. I was also hoping Andy would win because he represents me in my workplace: new, young, inexperienced, good looking, amazing, fantabulous.........:D I kinda thought he was in trouble when he bribed the workers, but that didn't seem to be a factor in the end; he lost because......well, I don't know why. If I were Donald Trump, I'd watch out for crazy Apprentice-losers, because he fires some of them for absolutely retarded reasons, and I'm sure some of them will want to seek their revenge on him.
Monday may be the day that I find out that my boss closed on a huge client, which means that things will change for me. The future's already looking good, but when you add the fact that they can get better, that's just fantabulous.
And, today I got my Weezer cd's, after almost 2 months of waiting. Now I can listen to the fantabulous sounds of Weezer all night long.
fantabulous count: 3
~Gers-O

<< Home