AstroThoughts
Friday, December 10, 2004
Oh, and just so you're jealous of my company party, we had prime rib loin roast and salmon stuffed with lobster. Booya.
~Gers-O
posted by Gerson @
1:40 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Gerson
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
All the stories I've heard about company Christmas...
I woke up today to the sound of the fire alarm rin...
I like the way winter kicked us in the head today....
I was invited to a new person's house today for th...
Nice. At work today, my boss told me that he had ...
So A Keys was super duper amazing. She was really...
So A Keys was super duper amazing. She was really...
So A Keys was super duper amazing. She was really...
I have to wake up in 5 hours to go to church, but ...
Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, du...
<< Home