I'm not sure who said it, but the phrase "I always get my man!" applies to me today. After about 6 weeks of searching and trying to figure out who it was, I found out that the song I've been looking for is "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane. It's such a great, light song. Hopefully their CD is just as good.
Tomorrow morning I start my new job. I hope everything's different, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be all the same. Still, being an official full-time employee is gonna feel better. And whenever I get around to getting paid, that'll be sweat too. So to get ready for it, I have to get to sleep early, and I'm wearing my new pyjamas from MA and Danny. They feel good. The pyjamas.
~Gers-O
Tomorrow morning I start my new job. I hope everything's different, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be all the same. Still, being an official full-time employee is gonna feel better. And whenever I get around to getting paid, that'll be sweat too. So to get ready for it, I have to get to sleep early, and I'm wearing my new pyjamas from MA and Danny. They feel good. The pyjamas.
~Gers-O

<< Home