Wow, as I write this, I'm gaining so much respect for one of my long-time friends. He dissed someone, and they dissed him back, and now he's feeling dissed.
I say "diss" entirely too much. I don't know when it happpened, but it was definitely some time after i started reintroducing the word "gross" into my spectacular vernacular, and sometime before I started saying "sucka". It should be noted that I'm starting to use "sucka" ALOT now, and it's pronounced with a very high pitch. Try it. It feels good.
Today my feel-good experience at work was when my boss got me to fill in my information for our team business cards. Since I'm not a fully licensed investment advisor, I can't have my own card, but I'll have my own cards with his, as an associate. A small step, but I step in the right direction nonetheless. I can't wait to get my hands on those. My first business card: it'll feel amazing.
~Gers-O
I say "diss" entirely too much. I don't know when it happpened, but it was definitely some time after i started reintroducing the word "gross" into my spectacular vernacular, and sometime before I started saying "sucka". It should be noted that I'm starting to use "sucka" ALOT now, and it's pronounced with a very high pitch. Try it. It feels good.
Today my feel-good experience at work was when my boss got me to fill in my information for our team business cards. Since I'm not a fully licensed investment advisor, I can't have my own card, but I'll have my own cards with his, as an associate. A small step, but I step in the right direction nonetheless. I can't wait to get my hands on those. My first business card: it'll feel amazing.
~Gers-O

<< Home