So here I go starting my vacation. And, just like all vacations should start, I was woken up by what sounds like 10 of my sisters' friends who are over for breakfast. If I haven't mentioned it before, I LOVE being woken up early on my vacation. Especially on the first day.
Ya.
So anyways, I still haven't bought a Christmas gift, and time's seriously running out. But, with my well-developed last-minute skills, which were taught and trained at U of T, I'm betting that I get everything done by Christmas Eve, and that I can pull off a 70% as well.
Amassed money in my bank account is going to be depleted rapidly over the next couple of days. Credit will be run up just as quickly. But I'm hoping, at the end of it all, to be completely even. No money, no debt, no nothing. Just the clothes on my back and a new wireless Xbox controller. It's great to have it all.......
~Gers-O
Ya.
So anyways, I still haven't bought a Christmas gift, and time's seriously running out. But, with my well-developed last-minute skills, which were taught and trained at U of T, I'm betting that I get everything done by Christmas Eve, and that I can pull off a 70% as well.
Amassed money in my bank account is going to be depleted rapidly over the next couple of days. Credit will be run up just as quickly. But I'm hoping, at the end of it all, to be completely even. No money, no debt, no nothing. Just the clothes on my back and a new wireless Xbox controller. It's great to have it all.......
~Gers-O

<< Home