I've had a couple of things in my mind that I wanted to write here, but timing is everything, so they might not work now. Like how I wanted to write something funny about being sick in the middle of the week. I threw up for the first time in a long time, and I lost more than a couple of pounds in about 2 days. I wanted to say something like, "Dear Flu or whatever disease I seem to have, please let my poo return to it's normal colour and consistency. Thanks, Astro" but now that seems retarded and gross. And I wanted to write something about the gifts I got for Christmas, but that's also passe.
But now I just want to think about the great holidays I just had. I want to look forward to the new year, where I'll be more funny, great, and amazing than ever. Not to mention more cocky and confident.
~Gers-O
But now I just want to think about the great holidays I just had. I want to look forward to the new year, where I'll be more funny, great, and amazing than ever. Not to mention more cocky and confident.
~Gers-O

<< Home