I watched Ocean's Twelve today, and liked it alot. A couple of people who were there were complaining that the plot was a little far-fetched. I think it was a typical heist movie, with a really really really great soundtrack. So, I immediately went to find the music. Luckily, I have connections at the highest levels when it comes to getting free stuff from the internet. Scout came through with the entire album for the soundtrack in mere minutes.
In all honesty, I push alot of music here and there. Lately it has been alternative, although over the past half year there have been about 10 scorching hot hiphop tracks that I've listened to repeatedly. But for now, there's only one song that'll do the trick for me: Crepuscolo Sul Mare by Piero Umiliani. I can't imagine how this song has never been added to another soundtrack (or maybe I just haven't watched enough movies to know). He apparently has done some entire scores for movies, which I would seriously love to see and hear.
I don't often dream of living anywhere except Toronto or Vancouver. But this has honestly (and I really mean honestly) made me think about how things would be for me if I were to move to Italy or Spain. I have such a clear picture of everything. Or even just being there for a while. Or maybe Portugal. I have to get there sooner or later, where everyone will recognize my last name, and where I'll mix into a crowd easily.
If you can, get this song and I think you'll think the same thing. I'm going to be thinking about this more and more now, as I listen to this song on repeat. No words, just guitar and a string section. Absolutely perfect.
~Gers-O
In all honesty, I push alot of music here and there. Lately it has been alternative, although over the past half year there have been about 10 scorching hot hiphop tracks that I've listened to repeatedly. But for now, there's only one song that'll do the trick for me: Crepuscolo Sul Mare by Piero Umiliani. I can't imagine how this song has never been added to another soundtrack (or maybe I just haven't watched enough movies to know). He apparently has done some entire scores for movies, which I would seriously love to see and hear.
I don't often dream of living anywhere except Toronto or Vancouver. But this has honestly (and I really mean honestly) made me think about how things would be for me if I were to move to Italy or Spain. I have such a clear picture of everything. Or even just being there for a while. Or maybe Portugal. I have to get there sooner or later, where everyone will recognize my last name, and where I'll mix into a crowd easily.
If you can, get this song and I think you'll think the same thing. I'm going to be thinking about this more and more now, as I listen to this song on repeat. No words, just guitar and a string section. Absolutely perfect.
~Gers-O

<< Home