AstroThoughts

Friday, December 17, 2004

PILATE! Holy smokes! I watched them yesterday in concert, and they were amazing. They sounded exactly like their CD, or even better at times, and they were really really good overall. They even played some new songs from their upcoming album, which sound just like their first album. I like it when bands sound exactly the same, because there was a reason why I liked them in the first place, and if they continue to sound like that, then I'll continue to like them. Sometimes I don't like the progression that bands make, like Our Lady Peace, who have progressed into a very poppy-sounding band.

In any case, Moog gets all the credit for getting the tickets for free from work. He certainly hooked me up, and that will not be forgotten when I'm king of the world. He'll definitely get free cheeseburgers on that day.

~Gers-O