So, 3 people saying the same thing usually confirms that it's a widely held idea. If you have 3 people who use a word in 3 different places in the same context, it goes in the dictionary. Today, 3 people have asked me if I'm feeling okay, because I didn't seem as happy as normal.
First of all, I'm pretty much happy all the time. I may have short spans of pure liquid rage during a one year period, but those are really anomalous.
But second, if I wasn't feeling good, you'd probably not know about it. I'd hide it too well. It's what I do. And I do it well.
So, don't you go worrying your pretty little head about me. I'm really fine right now (in the good-looking sense and the okay sense), so if you think that I'm not okay right now, well, then on a good day, I'm gonna seem so over-the-top happy that you're gonna think I'm bipolar. And that'll be funny.
_________
So, the TTC today had signs up saying that you can't buy more than 1 token at the machines, and you can't buy more than 10 tokens at the booths. Isn't restrictive pricing supposed to be against the law? Seriously, isn't there some fancy word for that? Like racqueteering or entrapment or something along those lines? But, I wanted to let the TTC know (because they read my website) that doing this just infuriates their ridership even more than normal. You're basically telling everyone "Look, we're gonna raise fares in the next few weeks, so, to let you know that ahead of time, we're not gonna let you stock up on tokens. We know that if you stocked up on tokens you'd be more likely to ride the TTC because you'd be thinking that you're getting a great price on it. But, we're actually stupid (which means we actually lack intelligence to the point that it hinders our daily existence, which means that the term "stupid" literally applies to us). So, we're going to enrage you by restricting token purchases, creating longer lines at the collector booths. This will, in turn, make us less popular with the people who give us money. So everyone who has other means of transportation will start opting for it, and that will make this linear progression turn into a vicious cycle."
So, to all the sucker MC's who are stupid fresh, and all the kid's who are dark in Kyler Park, peace out. H-town.
~Gers-O
First of all, I'm pretty much happy all the time. I may have short spans of pure liquid rage during a one year period, but those are really anomalous.
But second, if I wasn't feeling good, you'd probably not know about it. I'd hide it too well. It's what I do. And I do it well.
So, don't you go worrying your pretty little head about me. I'm really fine right now (in the good-looking sense and the okay sense), so if you think that I'm not okay right now, well, then on a good day, I'm gonna seem so over-the-top happy that you're gonna think I'm bipolar. And that'll be funny.
_________
So, the TTC today had signs up saying that you can't buy more than 1 token at the machines, and you can't buy more than 10 tokens at the booths. Isn't restrictive pricing supposed to be against the law? Seriously, isn't there some fancy word for that? Like racqueteering or entrapment or something along those lines? But, I wanted to let the TTC know (because they read my website) that doing this just infuriates their ridership even more than normal. You're basically telling everyone "Look, we're gonna raise fares in the next few weeks, so, to let you know that ahead of time, we're not gonna let you stock up on tokens. We know that if you stocked up on tokens you'd be more likely to ride the TTC because you'd be thinking that you're getting a great price on it. But, we're actually stupid (which means we actually lack intelligence to the point that it hinders our daily existence, which means that the term "stupid" literally applies to us). So, we're going to enrage you by restricting token purchases, creating longer lines at the collector booths. This will, in turn, make us less popular with the people who give us money. So everyone who has other means of transportation will start opting for it, and that will make this linear progression turn into a vicious cycle."
So, to all the sucker MC's who are stupid fresh, and all the kid's who are dark in Kyler Park, peace out. H-town.
~Gers-O

<< Home