One of those things that are really hard to do is to surprise people with brilliance. If you're really good at something, usually people know about it while it's developing. Which is why it's hard to pick big winners on the stock market, because once it's worth buying, everyone knows about it.
But Amerie is one of those people. If you haven't heard her new track, go buy it. Or "get" it somehow. It's a bona fide hit. And I don't use the word bona often. Seriously, this thing is the real deal. It's absolutely shocking brilliance. A mix of jazz and alternative and really good bass. And her lyrics and voice are just par excellent. I can't imagine that I'll stop listening to this song anytime soon. It's definitely going into rotation on my mp3 player.
If Amerie and Fabolous had kids (after getting married, of course), besides having Faborie kids, they'd have some offspring withs some serious post-21 brilliance. Both of them are barely out of their teens and they suddenly became 10 times better than they were before. Nothing but the hits from them.
To the yellow girlies and fellows, Happy New Year.
To everyone else, Happy 34 days before my birthday.
~Gers-oh my goodness......
But Amerie is one of those people. If you haven't heard her new track, go buy it. Or "get" it somehow. It's a bona fide hit. And I don't use the word bona often. Seriously, this thing is the real deal. It's absolutely shocking brilliance. A mix of jazz and alternative and really good bass. And her lyrics and voice are just par excellent. I can't imagine that I'll stop listening to this song anytime soon. It's definitely going into rotation on my mp3 player.
If Amerie and Fabolous had kids (after getting married, of course), besides having Faborie kids, they'd have some offspring withs some serious post-21 brilliance. Both of them are barely out of their teens and they suddenly became 10 times better than they were before. Nothing but the hits from them.
To the yellow girlies and fellows, Happy New Year.
To everyone else, Happy 34 days before my birthday.
~Gers-oh my goodness......

<< Home