AstroThoughts

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I use up so much distraction lately. Music sounds so good in the car, video games are so stimulating, and sleeping (being the best distraction ever, as long as you can achieve it) has been the best refuge from the thoughts in my head. I can sort of understand what it must be like to have a family, because I see how I will be pulled in many directions for my time. I wonder what it'll be like to have very little time to myself. I'll probably have definite "me" time. And I won't be able to make it to everyhing anymore. I've enjoyed it while it was good, but I think I could do without going to everything that ever happens. On the other hand, the ones who didn't do things for whatever reason, will have wasted their time, and are way past missing part of their life. Good job.

~Gers-O