I wish we lived in Europe, because a weekend for a European can mean so much more adventure than for someone living in Toronto. Ottawa, Montreal, or Buffalo are weekend getaways for Torontonians. But several different countries are the options for someone living in Europe. Man, it must be nice.
I definitely came into my own this week at work. Coincidentally, my newfound confidence and skill at work come 10 days before my 3 month probation period finishes. The great part about the probation period being over is that I can start earning commission from the advisors that I support. That means, they pay me a percentage (albeit a low one) of what they earn. That'll help pay off the car faster, plus give me more money to spend on ricotta cheese and pasta, which have come back into style for me. And with golfing season coming up too, the need for discretionary spending cash is definitely on the rise. In any case, if I'm a superstar at work like I was this week, good times will be back sooner than later. And good times are definitely good.
~Gers-O
I definitely came into my own this week at work. Coincidentally, my newfound confidence and skill at work come 10 days before my 3 month probation period finishes. The great part about the probation period being over is that I can start earning commission from the advisors that I support. That means, they pay me a percentage (albeit a low one) of what they earn. That'll help pay off the car faster, plus give me more money to spend on ricotta cheese and pasta, which have come back into style for me. And with golfing season coming up too, the need for discretionary spending cash is definitely on the rise. In any case, if I'm a superstar at work like I was this week, good times will be back sooner than later. And good times are definitely good.
~Gers-O

<< Home