AstroThoughts

Monday, July 04, 2005

Ah, good old Portishead. I can't believe how much bass is contained on Dummy. It's seriously gonna blow my speakers out if I listen to it loudly.

I had a thing tonight at 7, so to kill time, I took a drive to relax. I ended up seeing a part of Toronto that I'd never seen before. It was east of the beaches, where the coastline meets up with Scarborough. It's a pretty cool part of town. I also found the street on the beaches which I had tried to find before but had lost temporarily. I think it's among the best places for houses in Toronto. Lately I've seen some really nice places, including on Bathurst south, and in Lawrence Park. Having a car is definitely expanding my view of Toronto. I'm definitely reccommending some new places the next time we can't figure out where to eat.

I found out some potentially good news about work today, but I don't wanna jinx it, so I won't mention it explicitly until I'm sure it'll happen. Either way though, things will be good, which is a change from what I knew before the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, I had the most restful weekend ever. I don't think it's possible that I could do less on a long weekend than what I just experienced. In total, I spent about $15. That's some serious not-doing-anthing-ness. I don't need that again though. I'm totally ready to do something on the long weekend that requires money, time, travelling, candy, or seashells. In that order.

~Gers-O