AstroThoughts

Monday, August 22, 2005

Man, I love cold weather. I was driving back home from downtown this evening, and I had all available windows open to let the cool breeze in. I'm looking forward to sweater weather, and jackets, and long pants, and corduroys. It's gonna be good on the long weekend, I can just feel it. It'll be crisp during the mornings and evenings, but it'll also be warm during the days. And then the leaves will start changing colours and that amazing smell will start permeating the city.

Speaking of smells, when I was driving home today, I went through a patch near Yonge and Sporting Life where the air smelled like Lucky Charms. Now I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow morning. And lunch. And dinner.

________________

I hardly have drama in my life, mostly because I don't take super huge risks (which I think are a big part of drama). But its still fun to watch people who create drama for no reason, mostly because it makes me feel like I'm better than them. Like this one girl. She makes drama for absolutely no reason. I'm not even sure if she realizes that she makes her life a show/joke to everyone else. What do you do for these people? I actually thought about it for 3 minutes, and it doesn't seem like there is anything (I'm assuming that drama is a bad thing). So, in the meantime, this girl is just causing herself to lose friends and lose credibility. It's bad to lose friends, but when you lose credibility, you can't even get those friends back again later on. That's a pure severence of friendship. All because of drama. All for a little "fun" now. All for nothing.

________________

Sometimes doing your best isn't good enough. Sometimes you have to do what is required.

~Gers-O