AstroThoughts

Monday, January 02, 2006

This will be the year of being good to girls. Not that I don't already, but lately I've seen so many examples of times where we don't treat girls right. I know it happens all the time, but more often now. And every time I have some time to regain my thoughts (like these holidays), 3 groups of people come to the forefront: family, friends, and girls.

Family always needs more attention from me. I don't live at home, so there's that automatic distance. And my brother is away at university, so he's not around either. So holidays are real family time now. And I actually enjoy it now.

Friends; always. It's never enough. We've regained our cohesion again, but there's always more to do. I need to deepen the friendships I have and bring in those people who are just acquaintances. If it's just another little thing that I do during the week or on the weekend, then I'm gonna do it.

Girls. They deserve a little better than we give them. Except they also deserve a little better even when we do give them a little better. There really isn't any balance between guys and girls. It's definitely way in their favour. In everything. But it's so easy to forget that. It's time to remember.

~Gers-O