There's no argument over the fact that I'm growing into my good looks. What remains to be seen, however, is whether I'll use my good looks for good or turn into a villain and wreak havoc on the innocent.
I got my first birthday gift today. It was small and inexpensive and completely unexpected. Which wil make it hard to top. I'll probably look at it every day for a while. Until my imagination is grounded once again. It reminded me of what I said a year ago, just before my birthday. I had planned on seeing some natual attrition from my group of friends. After my birthday last year, things went a bit crazy and now they've settled down, but differently. So, from the outside looking in, nothing has changed, but really, it feels all different. Not good or bad different, but just different. And the attrition hasn't happened like I thought it would, but it's happening. I almost don't feel it, but when I think about it, it is. And I'm undecided as to whether I should do anything to fix it, or whether I should leave it and assume it's normal. I don't think it is, but fixing it doesn't appeal to me either.
So, we'll see.
~Gers-O
I got my first birthday gift today. It was small and inexpensive and completely unexpected. Which wil make it hard to top. I'll probably look at it every day for a while. Until my imagination is grounded once again. It reminded me of what I said a year ago, just before my birthday. I had planned on seeing some natual attrition from my group of friends. After my birthday last year, things went a bit crazy and now they've settled down, but differently. So, from the outside looking in, nothing has changed, but really, it feels all different. Not good or bad different, but just different. And the attrition hasn't happened like I thought it would, but it's happening. I almost don't feel it, but when I think about it, it is. And I'm undecided as to whether I should do anything to fix it, or whether I should leave it and assume it's normal. I don't think it is, but fixing it doesn't appeal to me either.
So, we'll see.
~Gers-O

<< Home