Continuing with the year of alternative music, Coldplay's "Parachutes" is slowly creeping into my CD player more and more while I'm driving. Basically every song on that CD is karaoke-able. And lately I've been really belting out the hits while I'm driving. Today I was driving home from mass and I was singing super loud in my underground parking and some guy was looking at me while he walked to the elevator entrance. He was obviously a fan.
And today, while still at work, I got a call from another admirer of mine. The only difference between this one and the guy in the parking lot is that this one is mutual. It's nice to get showered with compliments. And when it comes from such a sweetheart, it's all that much better.
~Gers-O
And today, while still at work, I got a call from another admirer of mine. The only difference between this one and the guy in the parking lot is that this one is mutual. It's nice to get showered with compliments. And when it comes from such a sweetheart, it's all that much better.
~Gers-O

<< Home