"Parachutes", Coldplay's first album, is a seemingly never-ending treasure-chest of great songs. I played it this weekend, and it seems like I never knew there were a few tracks on it, even though I've listened to the entire CD a few thousand times. It's just hit after hit, and even songs that I didn't think were amazing before, become amazing as time goes on.
It's a little sad and soft as opposed to their other albums. But that's what makes it so great. I can picture every song in a movie, because each song tells a great story. And when I listen to it, I picture myself in these great movie-type scenarios. I do that more and more these days. If I could make music videos the way I wanted to, I think they'd go over really well. And I think I'd be a great dancer in them. Because I'd star in all of them. And I'd dance up a storm.
~Gers-O
It's a little sad and soft as opposed to their other albums. But that's what makes it so great. I can picture every song in a movie, because each song tells a great story. And when I listen to it, I picture myself in these great movie-type scenarios. I do that more and more these days. If I could make music videos the way I wanted to, I think they'd go over really well. And I think I'd be a great dancer in them. Because I'd star in all of them. And I'd dance up a storm.
~Gers-O

<< Home