I finally wore my new sunglasses today. Before today, I had either forgotten to take them with me, or it hadn't been sunny enough for sunglasses. In any case, they look super good. I can't wait to wear them in the summer. It'll be great.
And speaking of great, there has been some talk about birthday gifts for me this year. As usual, I don't really expect anything, but I won't use that tired old line, "Oh you really shouldn't have gotten me anything.....", because I wouldn't mean it if I said it. I do want gifts. Hopefully good ones.
And speaking of gifts, I got a belated one today. And it rivals the Astroboy action figure that I got for Christmas - it's the box set of all of the original Astroboy TV series. That has to be a good 50 episodes or so. I can't wait to just sit around and watch them on a rainy day or on a snowy day, or on a Tuesday.
Speaking of Tuesdays, my birthday is on a Tuesday this year, and I'm thinking I should take the day off. During grade school, my birthday was always during March break, and everyone would either be on vacation or at March break camp, so it was tough times trying to get people to my birthday parties. I'd like to actually have the day off so that I can wake up when I feel like it, eat what I feel like, and generally just enjoy the day. Let's see if it's possible.....
Speaking of possible, it's possible that I'm the greatest poker player in the world. I won 2nd place in a tourney that I played in yesterday. Okay, so it was a cheap-o $40 buy-in, and I came in 2nd, and my hands were freezing cold from being so nervous. But still.
~Gers-O
And speaking of great, there has been some talk about birthday gifts for me this year. As usual, I don't really expect anything, but I won't use that tired old line, "Oh you really shouldn't have gotten me anything.....", because I wouldn't mean it if I said it. I do want gifts. Hopefully good ones.
And speaking of gifts, I got a belated one today. And it rivals the Astroboy action figure that I got for Christmas - it's the box set of all of the original Astroboy TV series. That has to be a good 50 episodes or so. I can't wait to just sit around and watch them on a rainy day or on a snowy day, or on a Tuesday.
Speaking of Tuesdays, my birthday is on a Tuesday this year, and I'm thinking I should take the day off. During grade school, my birthday was always during March break, and everyone would either be on vacation or at March break camp, so it was tough times trying to get people to my birthday parties. I'd like to actually have the day off so that I can wake up when I feel like it, eat what I feel like, and generally just enjoy the day. Let's see if it's possible.....
Speaking of possible, it's possible that I'm the greatest poker player in the world. I won 2nd place in a tourney that I played in yesterday. Okay, so it was a cheap-o $40 buy-in, and I came in 2nd, and my hands were freezing cold from being so nervous. But still.
~Gers-O

<< Home