I'm progressing in my thinking more than usual lately. I usually think I know everything, which makes progressive thinking hard to come by. But I've been humbled, and that helps me to make great strides, and people have been good to me lately, so that also helps.
And I can't stop thinking of her, or being reminded of her. I'm really trying hard not to be super crazy about her, but I am. And when she comes back, I'll be a complete wreck. But i have to step up at some point, right? Man, the butterflies in my tummy have bazookas and frisbees.
~Gers-O
And I can't stop thinking of her, or being reminded of her. I'm really trying hard not to be super crazy about her, but I am. And when she comes back, I'll be a complete wreck. But i have to step up at some point, right? Man, the butterflies in my tummy have bazookas and frisbees.
~Gers-O

<< Home