AstroThoughts

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Well, today I finalized my work schedule for the year. Monday to Thursday. That's a pretty good schedule. And I'll be doing my creditation tests while I'm working. That's a pretty good idea. And I'll start full-time with them in the spring. That's a good plan.

I should seriously take a picture of my eyes today, because I have super crazy bags under my eyes. If I had normal sleep, I'd look normal, but I don't, so I do. I look like a raccoon on crack today. I kept my head down all day, so people didn't think I got into a fight. And my boss told me to get some sleep too. I don't know what it is. I actually sleep about 7 or 8 hours a night. That's a gross problem to have, where you have bags under your eyes.

Anyways, ya.

~Gers-O