AstroThoughts

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I've been trying not to complain about things, because it's very unbecoming, but today I found out that Rogers has cut back on newsgroup access to 2 simultaneous connections. It used to be 5, then dropped to 3, now it's been cut to 2. And the speed has been cut by 80%. So what used to take me 20 minutes to download is now taking me 16 hours and 33 minutes (according to my newsgroup program). That's just like how evening minutes used to start at 6, and first incoming minutes used to be free, and text messages were 10 cents per message. They're charging us more for less. Absolutely retarded. I can understand rising prices because of inflation, but this doesn't make sense.

I can truly say that this is "ridunculous", as the oriental girl on the Apprentice said tonight. I thought that she articulated the actions of the task leader very well today. Ridunculous should quickly find its way into my vernacular.

I was offered a full-time job today doing the same job I do now, but full time with another broker. I said I'd think about it, but of course I'm staying on the championship team that I'm on now. There's good future potential, so that outweighs the other position.

Speaking of outweighs, I've lost about 5 pounds since coming back from NYC. Must be all my working out. Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

~Gers-O