AstroThoughts
Friday, September 24, 2004
Oh, and after having watched ER today, I wanna yell at someone. Not for any reason, just for fun. I don't think I've yelled at someone ever. I'd like to, though. Someday.
~Gers-O
posted by Gerson @
1:03 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Gerson
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
My voice got really good this week. I go through ...
You know how you know something is happening but y...
Today was such a great day. I slept in for the fi...
As I do sometimes when I can't sleep, I read throu...
It's amazing how much stuff we hide inside ourselv...
I had another good laugh today at my bosses expens...
If you listen to Frou Frou's "Let Go" (from the Ga...
So, I'm starting to get pretty good at my job. I'...
I'm confident right now, but I'm gonna be quiet. ...
I forgot to mention that now that the summer of 19...
<< Home