So overall the NYC trip was great. The only reason it wasn't spectacular was because of the 10 hour drive back, which was super long. I like driving and all, but honestly, driving in constant fear of getting a speeding ticket isn't fun. It's the opposite of fun road-trip driving.
Anyways, the hotels were good, NYC was good, the food was good, the weather was pretty good, and there were tonnes of fun times. I don't feel like writing about everything, because I'm still so tired. But rest assured, the following things will be brought up again, and again, and again:
1. Spaderman.
2. Adam, our newest friend.
3. Spanish ladies who "don't" speak english
4. The White Castle Challenge
Next up: BC. Or Hawaii. I'll pick.
~Gers-O
Anyways, the hotels were good, NYC was good, the food was good, the weather was pretty good, and there were tonnes of fun times. I don't feel like writing about everything, because I'm still so tired. But rest assured, the following things will be brought up again, and again, and again:
1. Spaderman.
2. Adam, our newest friend.
3. Spanish ladies who "don't" speak english
4. The White Castle Challenge
Next up: BC. Or Hawaii. I'll pick.
~Gers-O

<< Home