AstroThoughts

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Tra la la la laaaaa.....here's the update:

1. NYC is only 1 day away. Actually, departure is 19 hours away.

2. The scruffy beard may not fly. Too much straight, not enough scruffy. I'm not sure if it would get scruffy later. I'll see what I feel like tomorrow morning when I shave before work, keeping in mind that nobody at work has facial hair. Other than eyebrows.

3. Even though NYC hasn't happened yet, just after Thanksgiving, I'm gonna start planning a BC in December trip. Hopefully there will be enough interest in that one, since people will have vacation time and that kind of flexible schedule where they can afford to take a week off. And I'm sure there'll be some good deals on flights in the meantime.

So expect some good pictures and some gross pictures. And of course some pure diamonds pictures.

~Gers-O