AstroThoughts
Sunday, November 14, 2004
Oh, and I can't, and shan't, forget to thank Karmo for her tangerine candies. I'm rationing them to last me until the end of the week.
~Gers-O
posted by Gerson @
7:49 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Gerson
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I'm seriously winning the blogging award for this ...
If you're gonna buy electronics, and you probably ...
I had downloaded music recently, but nothing stell...
So finally everyone's 25. Now we can all NOT go t...
And for those of you who are inclined, and for tho...
Oh,and I don't like useless people: people who lac...
4:00 is a good time to finish work. It's also a g...
What's up?! That's what I had to say to myself se...
As if the IDEA of winter coming wasn't enough, her...
I'm absolutely beat today. I had such a weirdly s...
<< Home